Blade and Soul Assassin Stealth Build
Assassin class in Blade and Soul is great because it allows to use Stealth. You can disappear and attack enemies without being seen and attacked. It’s a very nice ability. It allows player to level up faster without serious problems. But did you know that you can stay in hidden mode almost permanently? This guide will tell you how to spend skill points in order to get the best Stealth Build for Assassin class!
Pay attention: this technique works great in PvE. It allows you to kill enemies one by one without being detected.
First of all go to your skill menu. You need to invest your first skill point into Heart Stab ability. It's a basic skill It casts instantly during stealth and deals good damage. But the main benefit of this skill is that it doesn’t break your stealth!!! You can spam this ability and enjoy staying hidden.
Your basic rotation for the build is simple: you use RMB and Dark Strike (F ability). This is a single target rotation.
More Focus and Stealth
If you have only one point in Heart Stab you will have problems with focus. The ability costs 3 focus and you will be running out of Focus fast. The next move is to invest at least 3 more skill points into Heart Stab in order to decrease focus cost to 2 points. That’s 33% cost reduction! Moreover, when you invest new skill points into this ability it will become stronger. It will receive damage upgrade and will apply different debuffs on target.
Then you need to spend at least 2 points into Dark Strike. This will allow you to gain 1 Focus every time you perform critical hit! Put one point into Lightning Pierce too. With these abilities you will be able to spam your rotation for a long time because your focus will recover faster.
The next move is to spend 3 points into Shadow Dash. This ability is great because it allows you to stay in stealth for 6 seconds when you hit enemy from behind. Moreover, it recovers Focus and gives many extra bonuses. You can spend 4 points into this skill if you wish.
There are more abilities that will help you to use this build better.
- 2 skill points in Shadow Drain will allow you to stay in stealth for longer time when enemy is poisoned.
- 2 points in Swift Step will allow you to use this skill as opener for the rotation. It teleports you to the enemy and stun him. You go in stealth for 6 seconds. Great opener.
- 1 point in Stealth skill will allow to escape from stuns, knockdowns and other controlling effects.
- 3 points into Lotus Fury will allow you to stay alive if you can’t restealth because of some reason. The ability deals damage and heals you.
- 3 points into Poison Breath will allow you to poison enemies (great for Shadow Drain) and also absorb 50% of the damage you deal as Health. If you hit multiple enemies you will be able to recover almost all health immediately.
Only registered users can comment. Login or register, please.
You may want to change server in Blade and Soul because of several reasons. But right now this option is locked. You can’t transfer characters. Read more what to do.By: Pwner
Faction system is a basis of PvP. A player chooses the side and can fight against representatives of other side. Find out how to join and change faction in Blade and Soul.By: Pwner
This Blade and Soul Assassin stealth build will give you opportunity to stay hidden almost permanently attacking enemies without being detected. Find out how to distribute skill points to gain more Focus.By: Pwner