Fortnite: Items and Loot Rarity Guide
Fortnite is a game where your gear is very important. The stronger your weapon is, the more damage you deal and thus the higher your chances of surviving are. That’s why you must know and understand item rarity in Fortnite Battle Royale.
There are 5 rarity levels in the game. Each level is represented by its color for better visual control.
- Common or White items are the basic. They are usually not difficult to find and you will see a lot of such items in the game.
- Uncommon or Green stuff is slightly better than Common. Green weapon usually deals 1 to 3 more damage.
- Rare or Blue items are considered to be the middle. They are not the best but still much better than common.
- Epic or Purple items are upgraded versions of the previous. These weapons will be your primary most of the time at the late-game. But that’s not the last level.
- Legendary or Gold items are the best in Fortnite. A legendary weapon is a dream of every player. You will always be looking for gold items throughout the whole game. If you find such item earlier than others your chances to survive will increase. That’s simply because such weapon has highest damage output. Most of the Legendary loot comes from Supply Drops.
There is one thing you need to understand: Legendary modification of a certain weapon is always better than Epic, Epic is always cooler than Rare and so on. You don’t need to think and compare stats like in some other games. This rarity scale is simple and straightforward. Every time you find Purple item replace your old Blue without a doubt.
Some of the items exist in certain rarities only. For example, a revolver can be Common, Uncommon and Rare. You can’t find a Legendary Revolver because it simply doesn’t exist in the game.
You can easily identify the rarity of an item by how it glows. Every item is outlined with a slight glowing fog around. But legendary items (which are the best) have strong yellow glowing. That’s why such loot is easy to identify. You don't need to come close to an item, you can understand everything from distance. Fortnite gives a lot of visual control.
This yellow glow will definitely attract enemies and that’s why you can use it for trapping them. Very often, when a player sees a Legendary item he forgets about safety and runs to pick it up ASAP. You may use this to your advantage.
Only registered users can comment. Login or register, please.
In this guide, I will explain how to become a bush in Fortnite and how to maximize benefits out of this disguise.By: Pwner
This guide will explain how to drop Items, Weapons, and Ammo in Fortnite Battle Royale. Sometimes there may be situations when you need to drop something from your inventoryBy: Pwner
When you launch Fortnite for the first time you will be surprised: you already have a character with random appearance and with a nick above it. This guide will tell you how to change your name in Fortnite Battle Royale....By: Pwner