Kingdom Come Deliverance: How to save a game?
Most of the traditional RPGs allow player to save progress anytime. But that’s not about Kingdom Come: Deliverance. The game doesn’t allow doing this when you want. So this may become a problem… That’s why you must know how to save progress in Kingdom Come: Deliverance.
The game will create a new save in following circumstances:
- When you start a new quest or if you are achieving a checkpoint while doing a quest. If you finish the quest but don’t start a new one, the game will not be auto saved.
- When you use your bed. The more you travel the more beds you will find. So don’t ignore them. Don’t forget to rest because it will not only recover your health but will also help to keep progress.
- When you pay for a room in an inn.
- When you use bathhouse service. Such service is located in every large village or in a town. You don’t need to pay the most expensive price. This will also help your character to rest.
- When you use camps in forests. Such camps are located in many different places so you will find many of them. Don’t forget to approach and use them for a while.
- When you drink Savior Schnapps. This is a rare consumable item which allows saving progress anytime. This is the only way to save the game when you want to! I don’t recommend using Schnapps too often because it’s difficult to find it and you can also become alcohol addicted (this will affect how your character moves and how other NPCs see him). You can craft this Savior Schnapps using alchemy table.
Many players complain that the game doesn’t allow saving progress anytime. In my opinion, there must be a quick save option. Imagine you need to leave the computer fast because something important had happened. If you don’t save you may lose all the progress. This leads to a bad experience.
But some player like this system telling that it makes the game more challenging and it makes a player involved in what’s going on. Player has to control his health and the way he plays. If he doesn’t pay attention to what’s happening he will have to load pretty often.
Only registered users can comment. Login or register, please.
Most of the traditional RPGs allow player to save progress anytime. But that’s not about Kingdom Come: Deliverance. The game doesn’t allow doing this when you want. So this may become a problem... That’s why you must kno...By: Pwner
In this guide, I will explain how to heal in Kingdom Come: Deliverance. If you are low on health you may find yourself in a tricky situation. The game is full of enemies and you may be attacked almost any timeBy: Pwner