The Division: Path of the Nomad Gear Set
Path of the Nomad is one of gear sets in The Division game. It is a good choice for solo Dark Zone players who prefer having better survivability and don’t really focus on damage.
Every item set in The Division gives 3 bonuses you can unlock depending on the number of items you wear. If you equip only 2 items you unlock the first bonus. But the best boost can be received for wearing 4 set items: you unlock 2 great buffs and a talent. The list below contains full list of benefits:
- 2 Pieces: +50% Scavenging. You receive more loot, supplies and ammo from crates and scavenging.
- 3 Pieces: +20% Health on Kill. When you kill someone you recover 20% of your health.
- 4 Pieces: unlocks Nomad talent. When receiving fatal damage, you are instead healed to full health. Can occur once every 10 minutes.
As you see you don’t need to equip full set of 6 pieces in order to unlock all benefits. 4 items is enough. But if you wish you may equip full set.
Nomad talent is unlocked when you have 4 items from Path of the Nomad set equipped. It increases your survivability. It gives you second chance if you received fatal damage. You will have time to find a cover or to deploy healing station to resist. This may save your life.
The second beneficial effect is that this talent may surprise your enemy. Imagine, hostile attacks you and thinks that you are about to die in a second. But suddenly your health bar becomes full. That’s a big surprise. This may affect behavior of your enemy. He may start making mistakes.
The largest disadvantage of this talent is that it has lengthy cooldown: it works only once every 10 minutes. This disadvantage is really important. If you look at the talents other sets offer you will see that they work permanently.
Moreover, you benefit from this talent only if you are about to die. But what if you have a good team and you usually stay with descent amount of health? The answer is you don't get benefits. If you have a good team with good healer it’s better to equip other set. Path of the Nomad is mostly for solo playstyle.
Where to Get?
You can get items for this set from several sources:
- Purchasing blueprints from Special Gear Vendor and crafting items yourself. This is one of the best ways to get started. Every blueprint will cost 300 – 400 Phoenix Credits. Keep in mind that vendor stocks are refreshing regularly.
- You can get pieces as a drop from bosses in different Challenge mode missions and Incursions.
- You can find items in supply drops
- You can purchase items from vendors.
Only registered users can comment. Login or register, please.
Agents, the Public Test Serve for patch 1.8 for The division is live and it's time to take a look at the new classified gear sets. We are starting with the D3-FNC set. This is really interesting as the set has receiv...By: Pwner
Hey guys, Wolvie here! This video is a quick tutorial to show you how you can reroll selected stats on your gear. This can be done with an upgrade to the Tech Wing called, Recalibration. Recalibration comes with two tale...By: Pwner
The Division is getting a new zone in 1.8, and not just another expansion of the Dark Zone. It's the West Side Pier, which appears to include a stranded aircraft carrier as a playable space, and introduces new activi...By: Pwner