Vector 45 ACP: The Best SMG!
Submachine Gun or SMG is a great primary weapon for both PvP and PvE encounters. All of them have natural critical hit chance bonus (about +25%). It’s great to use them when you need to deal a lot of damage fast at average distance. This guide will tell you about the best SMG in The Division: Vector 45 ACP. Right now it’s the best Submachine Gun you can find.
- Title: Vector 45 ACP Submachine Gun
- Rarity: High-End
- Damage: 11073-12374 (depends on gear, varies for different players)
- RPM: 750
- Magazine Size: 37
- Weapon Talents: 3 random talents
- Mods: 5 slots for mods: Optics, Skin, Magazine, Underbarrel and Muzzle.
The image below shows basic model of Vector 45 ACP without any mods.
Where to get?
As you know there are several ways of getting High-end weapon in The Division: buy, loot from bosses or craft.
- Purchasing: I don’t have information about if it’s possible to buy this weapon from any vendor in the dame. Maybe it’s possible but keep in mind that assortment of any vendor refreshes regularly. So you will have to wait. The second reason to avoid purchasing is that you will most likely buy Vector 45 ACP with average stats. That’s because of crafting randomness. Vendors don’t sell perfect weapon every time. Chances to purchase great item are small.
- Looting: It’s not the best idea to try to loot this weapon from bosses. It will take a lot of time and maybe you will never receive it as a drop. Moreover, even if you succeed the chance of receiving weapon with best possible characteristics are low.
- Crafting: it’s the best possible way of getting Vector. The reason for this: you will be able to use blueprint many times until you get what you exactly need: best weapon with the best stats and talents. You will have to recraft it many times but the result will definitely satisfy you.
Requirements: you need to be level 30 in order to purchase this blueprint. It will cost you 154 Phoenix Credits. This is end-game currency. If you know nothing about this read our guide: The Division Phoenix Credits: Farming and Tips.
The blueprint will require 5 pieces of Weapon Parts and 3 pieces of Tools (both High-end rarity). It will not require any Division Tech material so it’s pretty easy to make.
After you have the blueprint go to your crafting station and start crafting. If you are lucky enough you will get what you need fast.
Only registered users can comment. Login or register, please.
Gear Score is an indicator of the quality of your items. When you reach level 30 you no longer see level of your items, you see GS value instead. This article will tell how to get armor with highest Gear Score in The Div...By: Pwner
Tactician’s Authority is one of gear sets in The Division. It’s orientated for playing support role. If you wish to play as a healer you should definitely try this set.By: Pwner
Valkyria is one of named weapons in The Division. It is a good choice for skill orientated builds. But though this gun is tough to obtain, it’s not the best SMG.By: Pwner