Midas: Best SMG for Tanks!
Midas is one of unique named High-end weapons in The Division. It belongs to Submachine Guns category and it’s great for attacking enemies at medium or close ranges. It’s based on T821 standard SMG.
All the named weapons in The Division are unique not only because they have their set of talents but also because they have unique skins that can’t be changed. Midas is painted with bright gold with some black-colored details.
After the game launch, this weapon had different talent. That talent made it really overpowered. This talent was removed in 1.0.2 game patch and now this weapon is not as strong as it used to be.
Don’t forget that stats of your modification may differ because of your gear, mods and randomness!
- Accuracy: is a little bit lower compared to other weapon archetypes. But it’s higher compared to other SMGs.
- Reload Speed: is again a little bit higher compared to other Submachine Guns. It takes about 3 seconds to reload weapon without mods.
- Range: is relatively low.
- Stability: the gun is really easy to manage even without any mods.
- Vicious: your Critical Hit chance is increased by 13% while at full health. This talent is always unlocked.
- Self-Preserved: all critical hits with this weapon heal character for 3% of dealt damage. Require 1417 Firearms and 1889 Stamina. This skill is really amazing for managing health in combat. CMG has natural crit chance bonus and you will be firing critical hits pretty often.
- Responsive: if you are closer than 10 meters to the target you deal 13% more damage. Require 2362 Firearms and 1417 Stamina. Taking in account previous talent that heals for 3% of damage dealt you can get even more healing.
Where to Get?
Unlike many other weapons this weapon can’t be crafted! You can get it only as random drop from named enemies within the Dark Zone. So the question of obtaining it depends on RNG. If you are lucky you may get it from the first boss you kill. But you will most likely have to spend some time until you get it. If you really want to own it – farm bosses and hope for the best. There is no other way.
Keep in mind that the weapon strength differs from drop to drop. You may receive really powerful modification while your friend may get an average one or vice versa. That’s because weapon characteristics have degree of randomness.
Is the weapon good and is it worth it? The answer is yes. Midas is one of the best High-end weapons in the game. It will help you a lot if you want to be a Tank. That’s because it allows to recover health and it is extremely effective at close ranges. If you have found this weapon in Dark Zone you should definitely extract and use it. Find out more about the best build for Tanks in The Division.
Welcome New Members
ƇƜƑ ʗʘʬƶ 웃
Latest From This Hub
Gear Score is an indicator of the quality of your items. When you reach level 30 you no longer see level of your items, you see GS value instead. This article will tell how to get armor with highest Gear…
Valkyria is one of named weapons in The Division. It is a good choice for skill orientated builds. But though this gun is tough to obtain, it’s not the best SMG.
Tactician’s Authority is one of gear sets in The Division. It’s orientated for playing support role. If you wish to play as a healer you should definitely try this set.
Path of the Nomad is one of gear sets in The Division. You can craft it, find it in supply drops or buy. It is a good choice for solo Dark Zone players who prefer having better survivability and don’t…
Striker’s Battlegear is one of item sets you can collect in The Division. It is perfect for players who like to use assault rifles and deal a lot of damage in short period of time.
Sentry's Call is one of the gear sets you can find in The Division. This guide will tell you how to collect it, where to get blueprints for crafting and what bonuses does it provide.
Warlord is one of unique named weapons in The Division. It is great assault rifle for balanced builds when you have almost equal Firearns, Stamina and Electronics.
Power of your character depends on the abilities a lot. Find out what skills are the best in The Division.
Most of The Division players think that 60% Critical Hit Chance cap is hard and you can’t get more. But you can actually get 100% Critical Hit Chance value. This guide explains how.
The best Tank build in The Division relies on Stamina a lot. Find out what attributes, Skills and Talents every Tank must have.